To schedule a guided tour or to obtain additional information, please call the school office at (504) 394-0757.
School Day: 8:15 a.m. - 3:15 p.m. ~ Before Care: 6:45 - 7:45 a.m. ~ After Care: 3:30 - 6:00 p.m.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School is a state approved, nationally accredited, Archdiocesan school where religious values are taught in an atmosphere of love. Certified teachers provide instruction in core curriculum areas.
Catholic School Education
Catholic schools are centers of learning and growth, both spiritually and academically. In the school faith community, parents entrust their children to our care. Cherishing that trust, we strive to model Gospel values, build community, foster prayer, and reach out in service.
- Early Childhood and Middle Grade Programs
- Physical Education
Special Education Programs
OLPH Catholic School, in conjunction with Plaquemines Parish, offers Speech Therapy for qualified students.
- Safety & Drug-Free Education
- Family Life/Christian Human Sexuality
- Guidance & Counseling
- Conflict Resolution
- Before and After School Care
- Free Bus Transportation within Belle Chasse
- Federal Breakfast and Lunch Program
- 4-H Club
- Altar Servers
- Athletics: football, volleyball and indoorball are some of the sports we offer
- Safety Patrol
- Mission Club
- Student Council
Active Parental Involvement
- Cafeteria Volunteers
- Classroom Volunteers
- Co-op Club
- Development Volunteers
- Fair Workers
- Library Volunteers
- Office Volunteers
OLPH Uniform Information
- Skobelj's is selling school shoes, fleece jackets and knit caps at their store. For more information, call Skobelj's at 392-2220.
- Uniforms are available at J & L Uniforms, located at 1742 Stumpf Blvd. in Gretna. For more information, call J & L at 366-6887.