April 24, 2017
Welcome back from the weekend! Here’s what’s on the agenda for this week:
- Our letter of the week is “Jj.” We will be identifying and writing upper and lower case “Jj.” In addition, we will be identifying the sound that it makes and discussing objects that begin with the letter “Jj” like: jellyfish, jaguar, jump, jeep, etc.
- In Math, we will be counting to 50, writing number 27, reviewing numbers 0-26, and learning to subtract (take away.)
- Art projects this week will center around the letter “Jj.”
- In Religion, we will be working on Chapter 28 The Holy Spirit Helps the Church.
- In Science, we will be learning the parts of a plant and how it grows.
- Our Nursery Rhyme this week will be “Once I Caught A Fish Alive.”
- Our new sight words are (on, like.)
Things you need to know for this week:
- Please send a water bottle to school with your child everyday.
- Reginelli’s Night is tomorrow, Tuesday, April 25th.
- Mass is on Wednesday, April 26th at 8:30a.m
- Save the date. Our Pk4 program will be on Thursday, May 18th at 9:00a.m. Have your cameras ready. We will be singing some songs that we have learned throughout the year. After our program, the children are dismissed to enjoy their Summer. If you have any questions, you could email me at email@example.com.
Have A Great Week!
Your Partner In Education,